IT Consultant Data Engineering / Advanced Analytics
Posted 1 month ago
At Log-hub, we develop innovative, tailor-made supply chain analytics solutions for our customers. This enables us to create transparency and intelligent decision-making support. We are a start-up with flat hierarchies, creative minds, and innovative technologies! Anyone can get involved with us and become an expert. Knowledge is shared and mutual support is key. We’re ONE Team with the motto HAVE FUN!
Have you successfully completed your studies and are you looking for the perfect entry into IT/tech consulting? Then apply now.
- You accompany data analytics projects through all stages: acquisition, project management, specification, technology selection, solution creation, and presentation
- You specify and implement advanced analytics solutions using modern technologies
- You are in a mixed team (Log-hub & customer) and act as a link between the department and solution development
- You develop solutions with intelligent algorithms for large data sets and visualize the results in meaningful dashboards for productive use
- Above-average degree (industrial engineering, business informatics, business mathematics, or similar)
- First practical experience in data engineering/analytics, e.g. as part of an internship
- Passion and know-how in innovative technologies, methods, and topics such as data engineering, machine learning, and big data analytics
- Team player and strong communication skills
- Professional demeanor and fluent English skills, German is a plus
- Development + prospects: Individual training and development opportunities based on your career ideas, opportunity to take on responsibility from the beginning
- Guaranteed variety: Different customers, topics, methods, and technologies – as a consultant it never gets boring