Log-hub’s mission is to build data-driven Supply Chain solutions based on the latest technologies. We help our clients to make better decisions by turning data into valuable information. We are a team of passionate logistics and technology experts who work with the highest quality standards to deliver first-class solutions.
Within this function, you will combine product sales support, aftersales support and project support by acting as a consultant. Further, you will be the contact for our customers and support them in all areas where needed. Special focus will have the training program for Log-hub’s customer, which you will lead as an organizer, as well as step by step as a tutor, with the target of satisfying, stabilizing and keeping contracted customers and supporting them within logistics reengineering projects. You’ll have a good understanding in the area of Supply Chain Design and Optimization in order to bring more expertise in sales cycles and projects.
- Working on overall business development and product sales for all Log-hub product pillars and support and manage all sales channels (direct and indirect)
- Support customer sales cycles according to our central sales processes
- Act as an account manager for existing and potential new customers
- Support existing customers with expertise, training and applied methodologies in the area of supply chain design and optimization
- Support the Log-hub training program and execute online training modules as organizer, and step by step as a tutor
- Provide supply chain design and optimization as project support, subject matter expert or training partner
- Provide expertise in integrated distribution and transportation network analysis, covering an optimum number of facilities, location consolidation/compression planning, facility functionality warehousing, cross-docking, reverse logistics, distribution simulation, transportation strategies, value-added services, etc.
- Develop well engineered solutions that either resolve the identified customer issues or that lead to the desired customer end state
Requirements and qualifications
- Very good knowledge of supply chain management, their processes and logistics business
- Ideally formal education or experience in the logistics industry
- The will to support sales, customer satisfaction and supply chain projects
- Project management discipline
- Able to work independently, as well as within the support project team
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills
- Language skills: English plus further European language ideally German or French
- Ability to communicate with local colleagues, as well as with partners and clients on a professional level
- Analytical mind and good knowledge of using MS Office with the ability to analyze comprehensive data, maybe to develop in other data analytics platforms
- Comprehension of complex logistical situations and potential optimization scenarios
- Bachelor degree in logistics or business administration
- Minimum 1 year of professional experience