Log-hub’s mission is to build data driven Supply Chain solutions based on the latest technologies. We help our clients to make better decisions by turning data into valuable information. We are a team of passionate logistics and technology experts who work with the highest quality standards to deliver first class solutions.
You will combine marketing and sales skills to architect and enhance Log-hub’s activities in the US market, including interacting with customers, promoting brand-focused interactive and engaging content, and expanding opportunities for revenue. You will work with our Sales and Marketing team members to create innovative campaigns.
- Make Supply Chain Apps Teams presentations and demonstrate how the product meets client needs
- Persuade clients that Supply Chain Apps best satisfy their needs in terms of quality, price and usability
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance (setup, installation of Supply Chain Apps) and product training
- Create and distribute engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page or social media messages
- Create and maintain PowerPoint presentations
- Create landing pages (content creation + design) for Supply Chain Apps
- Ensure brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various team members, including marketing and sales
- Bachelor or Master degree in Sales, Marketing or Business Administration
- Experience with Major Social Media Platforms (especially LinkedIn)
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills in English
- Creative Problem-Solving Skills
- Ability to build relations quickly and effectively
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Experience in Microsoft Office (especially PowerPoint and Excel)
Working hours will be adjusted to US time zone.