Log-hub’s mission is to build data-driven Supply Chain solutions based on the latest technologies. We help our clients to make better decisions by turning data into valuable information. We are a team of passionate logistics and technology experts who work with the highest quality standards to deliver first-class solutions.
You will combine sales and marketing skills to architect and develop Log-hub’s activities on the US market, including interacting with customers, promoting brand-focused interactive and engaging content, and expanding opportunities for revenue. You will work with our Sales and Marketing team members to develop business in the US.
- Establish Log-hub’s presence on the US market and develop the growth strategy for our standard SaaS product Supply Chain Apps
- Develop opportunities on the US market and build up a network with prospective customers
- Make Supply Chain Apps presentations in Microsoft Teams and demonstrate how the product meets client needs
- Persuade clients that Supply Chain Apps best satisfy their needs in terms of quality, price and usability
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance, product training and after-sales support
- Create and distribute engaging written and graphic content for the US market in form of e-newsletters and social media messages
- Ensure brand consistency by working with various team members, including marketing and sales
- Bachelor or Master degree in Sales, Marketing or Business Administration
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills in English
- Experience in Microsoft Office (especially PowerPoint and Excel)
- Experience with Major Social Media Platforms (especially LinkedIn)
- Creative Problem-Solving Skills
- Ability to build relations quickly and effectively
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Friendly and professional demeanor
Working hours will be adjusted to the US time zone (1 PM – 9 PM CEST).