Visualize your Supply Chain flows in Sankey diagrams.
What it is
- The Flow Visualization App is a great tool for creating Sankey diagrams.
- Sankey diagrams are used to visualize flows from one set of sources to another set of targets.
What it delivers
- Get full visibility about your in- and outbound flows.
- Visualize your in-house production flows and detect optimization potentials.
- Better and faster understanding of you Supply Chain flows.
What are the benefits
- Create sankey diagrams based on Excel data within a few seconds – no time intensive changes in other applications needed
- Impress your customers or colleagues through professional looking sankey diagrams.
- Communicate your analysis results faster and easier.
Sankey diagrams are used to visualize flows from one set of sources to another set of targets. The things being connected are called nodes and the connections are called links. Sankeys diagrams are best used when you want to show a many-to-many mapping between two domains (e.g., warehouses, factories etc.) or multiple paths through a set of stages.
Learn how easy it is to create Sankey Diagrams in Excel
Try Supply Chain Apps today