Supply Chain Anna in Transportation & Logistics
Be bold, be confident, and win business with faster, smarter data driven decisions
Transportation & Logistics
Transportation and logistics companies face a number of challenges, including moving a diversified portfolio of goods to an ever-expanding marketplace, fluctuating fuel and fleet costs, global infrastructure, and the constant consumer expectation to transport items faster and more transparently.
All of these challenges significantly impact a company’s ability to be competitive, and data they collect can help address the challenges. The problem is that the data resides in silos across the organization: customer usage and purchase data in sales and marketing systems; vehicle and transit data in operations databases; and pricing and leasing quotes in Excel spreadsheets, all saved on individual PCs.
With Supply Chain Anna, you can:
- Maximize route operations to most efficiently transport goods and services from point A to point B
- Minimize fuel costs and maximize load capacity to improve profit margins
- Identify empty containers or vehicles, allowing account managers to offer compelling pricing for local customers
- Calculate the ideal pricing structure for transport
- Reduce transport times and costs thanks to intelligent route planning
- Identify the optimal location for your next warehouse
- Store your products through intelligent storage decisions in the right place.
Benefits of Supply Chain Anna
Tailor-made solutions in record time
Full data integration & visibility
Leading AI & optimization technologies
Flexibility of data and deployment
READY TO LEARN MORE?
Request a live demo with the Log-hub team