Accelerate AI based solution development
Supply Chain Anna is the new, innovative Supply Chain Analytics platform for modelling specific planning and optimization workflows. Configure customized solutions based on intelligent building blocks in record time. Transform your data into valuable information and make it understandable through best in class visualization.
Key Capabilities of Supply Chain Anna
Speed of creating customized solutions
- Use intelligent building blocks to create customized solutions in record time
- Work together with an exceptional team of high profiled Data Science and Supply Chain experts
Full data integration
- Integrate and harmonize all your existing supply chain data sources and key enterprise systems
- Define automated transformation, cleaning and preparation pipelines for continuous data updates
Leading AI and Optimization technologies
- Comprehensive set of industry leading machine learning and optimization algorithms
- Supply Chain Anna can be extended with the industry leading Anaconda data science stack
- Customized dashboards and visualizations that are understandable and answer exactly your questions
- Rapidly assess, monitor, and share your supply chain key metrics with all stakeholders across the organization
Flexibility of data and deployment
- Integration of data from nearly every source
- Supply Chain Anna can be deployed on all leading cloud platforms (Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google Cloud) and on-premises in your own data center.
How It Works – 4 steps to your customized solution
1. Ingest Data
Connect and integrate all relevant supply chain data sources with predefined connector nodes from nearly every technical format.
2. Data Preparation
Definition of automated transformation, cleaning and preparation pipelines for continuous data updates.
3. Business Logic
Define business logic pipelines based on predefined building blocks. Supply Chain Anna provides lots of intelligent analytical algorithms for Supply Chain Planning and Optimization.
Customized interactive dashboards to answer exactly the questions you have. Share insights within your organization and keep all relevant persons up to date with completely automated result updates.
Project Setup – We are team workers!
In our Supply Chain Analytics projects, we form heterogeneous teams of domain experts from your company and highly-skilled technology experts from Log-hub. This is very important as the permanent input from your company is essential for creating the solution. – No-one knows your company better than your own employees. As part of joint sprints, we gradually develop the overall solution. This ensures that the final solution exactly meets your requirements.
During the joint projects, your employees learn to model the workflows independently. We support you in setting up your own analytics team.
A Supply Chain analytics project with us usually involves three agile steps:
1. Proof of Concept (PoC): 4 weeks
Let’s identify and define a suitable use case together. We will setup the technical infrastructure and validate the use case based on your data. The business value becomes visible and you can make a go or no-go decision.
2. Implementation: 4-8 weeks
Together, we build a customized solution that answers exactly your questions. The key metrics can be shared and monitored by all stakeholders across the organization.
The analytics workflow are fully automated. All relevant core systems are connected to the system and the results of your analyses are available to you at all times.
Featured Use Cases
Retail profitability depends on how well you manage the 4Rs in your Supply Chain – the right product in the right quantity in the right place at the right time. Learn what you can do with Supply Chain Anna in the Retail sector.
Transportation & Logistics
Logistics companies face a number of challenges, including moving a diversified portfolio of goods, fluctuating fleet costs and the constant consumer expectation to transport items faster.
Today’s production environments supply an abundance of that data can be used to reveal important insights for making samrter decisions, but only if the data can be effectively analyzed.
READY TO LEARN MORE?
Request a live demo with the Log-hub team