What it is
- The Flow Visualization App is a great tool for creating Sankey diagrams.
- Sankey diagrams are used to visualize flows from one set of sources to another set of targets.
What it delivers
- Get full visibility about your in and outbound flows.
- Visualize your in-house production flows and detect optimization potentials.
- Better and faster understanding of your Supply Chain flows.
What are the benefits
- Create Sankey diagrams based on Excel data within a few seconds – no time intensive changes in other applications needed
- Impress your customers or colleagues through professional looking Sankey diagrams.
- Communicate your analysis results faster and easier.
Sankey diagrams are used to visualize flows from one set of sources to another set of targets. The things being connected are called nodes and the connections are called links. Sankeys diagrams are best used when you want to show a many-to-many mapping between two domains (e.g., warehouses, factories etc.) or multiple paths through a set of stages.
Learn how easy it is to create Sankey Diagrams in Excel
You can combine Flow Visualization with other tools
Achieve better results with our recommendations.
Center of Gravity
Calculate the weighted centers of your customers.
Calculate the optimal number and location of your warehouses.
Calculate the optimal number and locations of your warehouses.
Don't have an account yet?
Start optimizing your supply chain in just a few minutes
Want to talk to us?
Our experts would be thrilled to talk to you
Get your answers within 24h