Visualize your project plans with a few clicks in Excel.
What it is
- The Schedule Visualization App is a great tool for creating Gantt charts in Excel.
- Gantt charts can be used to visualize projects or working plans.
- The main focus is to visualize in which order tasks have to be processed to fulfill a job.
What it delivers
- Describe your tasks with start and end dates including the person or resource that is responsible for it in an Excel table.
- Create an interactive Gantt chart with just one click directly in your Excel environment.
What are the benefits
- Create professional Sankey diagrams based on data in your Excel sheet within a few seconds – no time-intensive changes in other applications needed.
- Impress your customers or colleagues through professional diagrams.
Creating project plans has never been easier
For each task, just fill in the start and end date and assign a resource (e.g. team, person) that is responsible for it.
Combine Schedule Visualization with other tools
Achieve better results with our recommendations.
Classify inventory items according to the variability of their demand.
Visualize your Supply Chain flows with Sankey Diagrams.
Minimize cargo space and reduce transport costs.
Don't have an account yet?
Start optimizing your supply chain in just a few minutes
Want to talk to us?
Our experts would be thrilled to talk to you
Get your answers within 24h